Last Updated on 30th June, 2019
Information we collect
How information is used
We use Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone and operating system of visitors collected in our log files to analyze the trends, administer the website, track visitor’s movements and to improve our applications.
We do not sell or rent your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes. Your personal information is never shared outside of CrudCrud without your permission, except in cases where:
- we have your consent to share such information;
- sharing is necessary to provide services which you have requested;
- we are required by law to do so in connection with litigation to prevent a crime, including personal safety, public safety or our site;
- there is a sale or merger with another entity or should CrudCrud have its assets sold to another entity;
- there is a need to share non-personal information.